What questions do ask yourself everyday?
What questions do you ask yourself when you are facing challenges?
What questions do you ask when feeling sad, angry, frustrated, overwhelmed?
Your mind is a solution generating machine, it finds ways, it answers your questions.
So when you ask yourself
- “Why am I depressed?”
- “Why do I have a ‘weak’ persona”,
- “Why did my life turn out like this?”
- “Why can’t I be successful like..?”
- “Why can’t I talk to girls?”
- “Why am I not finding the love of my life?”,
Guess What, You are using your own mind to answer highly negative, unhelpful questions. And it will find answers, or create one by distorting the experiences and memories.
Like, “because of your past, bad childhood, traumas, pain, parents, siblings, no education, lack of resources, no money.”
Questions are also interventions, a good question when posed to yourself can take your life in a completely new direction.Remember your mind always finds an answer or creates one.
Instead You can ask yourself helpful questions:
- What makes me feel good?
- How can I be more authentic and build a charismatic persona?
- How can I create the life of my dreams ?
- What actions can I take everyday to achieve my goals?
- How can I learn to free myself and be more magnetic? Can I ask someone I know how they do it?
- How can I meet more and more friends of the opposite sex and learn to appreciate them, ask them out if I am really like her/him?
Just notice after you ask yourself these questions, has your feeling changed a little about the problem? Do you feel more free? Do you have a more clear understanding? Have you found some solutions? Is it more helpful? Take actions now.
Ask(the right question) and you shall receive.
B Raj @kungfumind
Kung fu Mind | NLP Training Online NLP Courses India NLP Coaching