Kung fu Mind Neuro-Linguistic Programming (KFM-NLP) Practitioner Course is NOT a typical NLP Practitioner Course. It’s more of a combination from a variety of related fields.
It’s an intense course designed with powerful exercises & processes, to help you realize your true potential to learn:
- Accessing Healthy Emotional States by Understanding Why, What & How of Emotional Intelligence.
- Learn Meditation and Various other practices & “the Why, What, When & How” of these practices to expand your life.
- Learning New Attitudes & Updating your Beliefs.
- Learning to Create New Behaviors & New Ways to Respond by Replacing Old Patterns with new ones.
- Learning New Skills for studying(learning) and New Skills at your Work using NLP Strategies Frame Work.
- Create Meaningful Relationships by learning healthy & effective communication skills.
- Create Your Own Breakthroughs in life and build resilience.
- Setting up your own Daily rituals and practices to Realize your intentions.
NLP is in public domain, there are various institutions and boards. More than any institute, what matters more is who you learn from. Many new institutions and boards are coming up every year. So, if you choose a Trainer who’s really good, and skilled, it would be more beneficial.
To get to know NLP, we recommend you read books by the co-founders of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder. It’s important you explore and practice. That’s the underlying principle of any KFM (Kung fu Mind) program.
We @ Kung fu Mind, believe in providing the 2nd and 3rd Generation of NLP, the upgraded version, at an very affordable investment.
We are from a background of psychology and have in-depth practice and study.
Richard Bandler, co-founder of NLP, once said that 99% of NLP Trainers, don’t themselves understand NLP. It’s more of a Attitude, he says.
@Kung fu Mind, we believe in providing high standards of NLP and Experiential Learning Practices for you to explore, absorb and practice new skills and insights in day-to-day life.
Benefits are enormous, in all areas of life. The only condition applied is that You Practice and Explore.
Kung fu Mind | NLP Training Online NLP Courses India NLP Coaching